Today my brand new book “Sopravvivere alle email, dal primo al milionesimo messaggio” (something like “Surviving email universe, from the first to the millionth message”) is available at Feltrinelli‘s, one of the most famous italian book store, in ebook format.
It’s written in italian and it covers topics related to email:
- how does email work: what you need to know
- client email vs webmail: which are the main differences between the 2
- gmail and how to use it as a kick-ass master (both through webmail or client)
- how can you build your way to manage you inbox
- how to write email and email answers
- the art of the follow-up thorough emails
- how not to forget to send those emails
Paper version will be out in May 2012.